Back to All Events

The Vagina Monologues

Recent events in the news prove how relevant Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues remains in today's social and political climate. The Cornell Women’s Resource Center’s 2018 production of The Vagina Monologues features a diverse cast of women and gender-nonconforming Cornellians coming together to honor the important role of vaginas in our society. Based on 200 interviews, Ensler presents a celebration of the taboo, offers a call to action on behalf of the world’s most exploited populations, and proves once and for all that feminists can be funny. Just as important, 90 percent of the ticket proceeds are donated to The Advocacy Center of Tompkins County. The remaining 10 percent is donated to Ensler’s V-Day Foundation to support global advocacy for women and girls. 

Earlier Event: February 22
Meat, Money, and Minorities Lecture
Later Event: February 26
Voter Registration